REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED
This is a smaller camp due to the size of the venue. While we want to be inclusive, preference will be given to those who are regular attendees of the camp. We’ve also come to the decision that we need to limit bus capacity to four – so if you’re able to come without your bus, then please let us know that on the registration form.
Information about meals and activities will be coming in the next couple of weeks, so hang tight for that If you have an activity you’d like to share at camp, please contact our activity co-ordinator Penny.
Can't wait to see you there.
Thurs 3rd- Sun 6th May 2018
$15 per night/cabin - 10 years and older
$10 per night/camping - 10 years and older
9 year olds and under are their age in dollars per night regardless i.e 8yrs +$8
Will put up more details as we go along meals, activities etc.
TE WERA REGISTRATION DETAILS
Registration email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following details in your registration.
* Name of family members
* Children ages
* type of accomodation required
* which nights you are staying
* family cost
* If and how much you'd like to donate to 'Get em there'
( used to help peeps get there who might find it a little
difficult to fund getting to camp)
* Any particular needs that you family might require, dietary
ACCOMODATION SET UP
* Parking space for buses
* 15 smaller cabins with 3 beds ( 1 bunk + 1 single ). Note you could squeeze an extra mattress in these and there around 32 mattresses available
* 1 large cabin - sleeps 27 in different configurations
* a cottage - sleeps 9
* plenty of space for camping