Registrations are now closed for *Te Wera* Autumn Camp.
Registrations Update 3.4.2017:
Due to a huge amount of interest, registrations for the Autumn unschooling camp are now closed. However, if you wanted to come but haven't yet sent your registration in, please let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the relevant rego details and we will start a waitlist.
To keep it fair, for those of you who have already registered, we request that fees be cleared into our account (Mosaic Learning Collective: 15-3944-0300178-00) by Thursday 13th April, to secure your place. Any registrations which have not been received by this date (or alternative payment plans arranged with us), will move onto the end of the waitlist and we will offer the unpaid places to other families waiting.
May 11th, 12th, 13th, leaving on the 14th 2017
$15 per night/cabin - 10 years and older
$10 per night/camping - 10 years and older
9 year olds and under are their age per night regardless
Will put up more details as we go along meals, activities etc.
TE WERA REGISTRATION DETAILS
Registration email: email@example.com
Please include the following details in your registration.
* Name of family members
* Children ages
* type of accomodation required
* which nights you are staying
* family cost
* If and how much you'd like to donate to 'Get em there'
( used to help peeps get there who might find it a little
* Any particular needs that you family might require, dietary
Banking details are
Mosaic Learning Cooperative
ACCOMODATION SET UP
* 15 smaller cabins with 3 beds ( 1 bunk + 1 single ). Note you could squeeze an extra mattress in these and there around 32 mattresses available
* 1 large cabin - sleeps 27 in different configurations
* a cottage - sleeps 9
* plenty of space for camping