NOVEMBER CAMP - 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY
As part of the 'almost summer' Staveley camp 24th-26th Nov 2017 we will be celebrating 5 years of Life Learners' camps at Staveley. If you plan to just come for the afternoon tea there is no need for a reply to the invitation. If you plan to stay a night or for the weekend please register as usual. An email is sent out to regular attendees asking for registrations end of October. If you are new please register via email as per below.
1. Email: staveleycamp(at)gmail(dot)com
- Your name
- Number of adults, number of children and number of preschoolers in your party and children's ages
- Whether you require a bunk room or a tent/caravan site
- What nights you are staying or, if not staying over night, what days
- Where you are from
- Any activity you plan to run which needs to be scheduled
- Any special requirements which we will do our best to accommodate
2. Deposit the camp fees into the Life Learners' bank account:
38 9015 0187542 00
giving your name as the reference,
bring cash to the camp and put it in the money pot.
- $13 per person (under 5s free) per night. This can be paid before the camp over the internet, or by cash at the gathering.
- For whanau coming for the day and not staying nights a koha is appreciated.
- If this feels uncomfortably difficult for any family please contact us and we can find a solution.
We look forward to meeting you and your family/whānau and friends